|LOCATION:||Central London, hybrid working|
|JOB TYPE:||Permanent full time|
|JOB FUNCTION:||Financial analysis|
- You will be sitting within the corporate finance division, providing research, analysis and financial modelling to assist with projects such as:
- Mergers, acquisitions, disposals and buy outs
- Equity and debt fund raising
- Business valuations
Global Accounting Network is currently partnering with a consulting firm in Central London to hire in a Corporate Finance Analyst.
The business very rarely hires in at a senior level as they have a big focus on promoting internally. They operate as a meritocracy so while they have internal gradings, you don’t have to sit in a certain grade before being able to be promoted.
This is a great opportunity for someone coming straight from an audit scheme in practice. The business is big enough that they have a good social atmosphere but still small enough for you to make your mark and be visible across the business.
- ACA qualified (or equivalent), ideally with first time passes
- Qualified through an audit scheme (such as Big 4)
- A strong desire to enter the world of corporate finance / M&A
- Strong communication skills, confident and able to speak to stakeholders at a variety of levels