Work Nation Test is an assessment required for the transition of NPOWER to WORK NATION after completing the NPOWER Batch C (stream 1) 12-month program.
Npower is a Nigeria federal government empowerment scheme created as a component of the National Social Investment Program (NSIP) to cushion the effect of youth unemployment and increase social development. Doing that, the federal government implore a means of education in shaping the youth world through the Npower program
It was initiated to provide a structure for large-scale and relevant work skills acquisition and development. The Npower program ensures that the beneficiaries can practice their acquired skills and eventually secure and create more jobs.
Since Npower was meant for unemployed Nigerians between 18 and 35 age bracket, 200,000 Nigerian youths were selected after an online assessment test for Batch A, 300,000 youths were selected for Batch B, and 500,000 for Batch C.
Work Nation Test for Npower Transition
Npower recruitment for batches A was scheduled to run for 24 months but eventually stayed for 43 months. Batch B beneficiaries stayed in the program for 24 months, and Batch C for just 12 months ?.
Anyways, all hope is not lost for the Batch C beneficiaries too ?. NASIMS announces optional further training/learning activities for both graduate and non-graduate programs through the learning management system in Work Nation. Read on the steps in taking the assessment test.
What is Work Nation All About?
Work Nation is an organization that collaborates with strategic partners on projects in which they share common goals. Work Nation matches the abilities, attitude, experience, and enthusiasm of talents with opportunities on a national, regional, and worldwide scale. This is accomplished by combining the qualifications of talents with the expectations of the future of work.
Unlike NPOWER, work nation is not a government-initiated program. Work nation is not directly a government agency, and in fact, it is a private organization holding a partnership with the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development.
Work Nation Test Questions
Work Nation requires a series of tests to enroll in the program. The test is in two sections; the general section and the specific section.
The general section contains agricultural-based 25 questions, while the specific one is based on your career choice, where you will be choosing one or more of about five choices which are; Management, Data Analytics, Software Development, Customer Care, and so on.
These are questions you should expect in the general section, which is agricultural-based:
- The desired varieties of economically useful crops are raised by____?
- Which one of the following is natural insecticide?
- Which of the following are known as primary resources for agriculture?
- The theory of origin of species through natural selection was proposed by___?
- A farmer can increase his farm income by increasing production and reducing the cost of production?
- The natural resistance of plant to diseases is attributed to___
- The process performed by plants in sunlight for synthesizing food is known as___?
- Which of the following is not the adverse effect of modern agriculture?
- Though farmers are aware that chemical fertilizers cause damage to the soil, they still use it because of
- In organic farming:
- Which of the following statements does not suit organic farming?
- Detritivores in the soil breakdown detritus into smaller particles. This process is called__?
- Which of the following is a protein source of plant origin?
- Plant takes carbon dioxide from the atmosphere mainly through their:
- Micro-organisms act upon dead plants to produce___?
- The form of farming in which crops are grown sustain the livelihood of the Farmer and the Farmers family is known as
- Which is not an inorganic matter in the following?
- Factors that influence crop growth and development
- The components of food which help our body to fight against infection is
- Growing vegetables flowers fruits and decorative plants for commercial purpose is known as ____
- The land on which crops are grown is generally known as
- Which of the following is also known as golden fibre
- Seed treatment is done to control ___
- In cutting method of vegetative propagation, cuttings are generally taken from
- A carbamate pesticide is
The specific part of the test series is based on individual careers or interests. The questions in this section are more like questionnaires.
How To Start The Test
The Work Nation test is linked to your Npower portal and it is as simple as ABC. After logging in, you are about clicks away from the Work Nation test. Follow the following steps:
- STEP 1: Visit your NASIMS portal page by logging
- STEP 2: After logging in, if you immediately see a prompt like this screenshot, click on the button “Proceed To Test” and start the test
- STEP 3: If you do not see that prompt in step 2, navigate to “Work Nation” on your dashboard navigation bar
- STEP 4: Start the test.
The general section of the Work Nation test consists of 25 questions and is timeless based. Therefore, take as much time as possible to read questions carefully and decide on the correct answers. Best of luck!